Watch this video to be aware of some cancer causing foods to try and avoid! Video
We tried the instant water to ice challenge check it out and remember to SUBSCRIBE
Printer Pix has another promotion on today Cyber Monday today only and they are offering Up to 85% OFF! Christmas is 4 weeks away so I thought I would share as you can save so much on picture items. Great gift ideas click the link below!
Have a fab week!
Today I will be taking advantage of Printerpix’s Black Friday offers and getting some Xmas gifts together! Keep an y out for my Printer Pix shopping Haul video in the next few weeks. They are offering up to 75% off items you know I love pictures so I can not wait to give some picture gifts to family this year. Take a look at their amazing offers for yourselves! Thank me later!
I decided not to put this as part of my 90 day challenge because my healthy lifestyle is a way of life and this should be the same for my fitness health and weightless. I want to kick off the week documenting my workouts, weightless and measurements. I have been so pre occupied and unable to find the time to work out but this is now top of my priority because I feel as though I am letting my self down.
From Monday I will aim to work out every other day even if it is just some sit ups. I will log into my fitness pal and note my food and exercise and I will blog my journey and do some videos with my progress and eventually my work out routine or what I am doing to drop the pounds. I am still weighing in at 13 and a half stone and wish to drop 2 and a half stones by March 2017 which is doable and then maintain.
I am breast feeding less and baby is now having more formula and on solids so no excuses “lets get it!”.
Okay let me be honest! I have not been doing as well as I would have liked this week I have been a little under the weather and had a private personal matter to attend to all week. But this is what challenges are all about life has a way of throwing curve balls at you and although this personal matter is a major set back which will be taking up a little of my time each week for a while I will not let it throw me off track or get me down.
I can not solely blame my failings on this one of my MAJOR failing points has been no forward planning, I have not drawn up a plan of action, I have not noted the things, goals and tasks that needs doing. I have been working on a little bit of this and a little bit of that and while I can say that I am getting things done because I have not set clear targets things are not getting completed within a timely manner and I have jumped from one job to another which is so me but something I wish to change.
Having three young children including a 7 month old makes it a little tough at times but the last few nights I have been trying to get things done when they are in bed. I am now proud to say that I am getting some consistency with my course work and with my YouTube videos, writing and updating my blog. Sitting studying, cleaning and de-cluttering and doing some repairs around the home.
So what I am going to do right now is set out some clear goals with some deadlines or priority and I will update and add to my list as I go along.
- Clear out spare room changed to clothing room = This month
- Made a start on de-cluttering my bedroom and will then prepare to finishes painting and add little touches =By mid Dec
- Make more time to study – Each week
- Work on my jewellery line and set weekly targets to create stock = Each Week
- Take time for me, pamper, photography, time to read explore and expand my mind and share my findings and experiences = Each week
- Blog more 2-4 times a week times a week
- Clear and de-clutter each room in my home before Xmas
- Find some exciting things to do with the children after School = Each week
- create one new meal from my many cook books gathering dust on the shelves and share them with you. = Each Week
- Explore some interesting facts and pieces of history = Each week
- Work on some new ideas for my YouTube channel and really set aside a schedule that I can stick to whilst introducing some new concepts. = Each week
- Paint home =Jan
- By more Xmas presents = Now till Xmas
- Sort babies passport = Done
- Book our holiday = Feb 2017
- Start adding to my gaming channel =Dec
- Three words D.I.Y I am a mum on a mission with my screw driver and tools, I have many repairs to carry out and this really has no deadline because the amount of work will carry me into late next year but making a start and planing and getting stuck in has made me so proud. You should have seen me and baby in B&Q this week I was lost but once I got my hinges, screws, expanding foam, sealant etc I felt like a BOSS!!
- Phone friends and family more a while back I cut down on my Facebook usage aside from my business and YouTube I rarely log in as much as I used to and now only log in maybe twice a week. So next steps is to really get talking more. Watch my Facebook detox here
Looking at my list I do not know if I will be able to get it all done within the time frames but it feels so refreshing to actually take the time to think and set some goals. If I can not get it all done I may just set another challenge and keep pushing myself to better myself, home and our lives.
The main thing is that I have finally taken these things seriously. I have set daily weekly and monthly goals and the weekly ones will keep me striving for a better me. I will update you on my progress soon.
Keep an eye out for this weeks update video
Look what I stumbled upon last week! Pineapple Leather. No seriously “innovative, natural and sustainable non-woven textile” derived from pineapple leaves. Set to be a game changer!!
Company is called Pinatex. This I had to share with you and I will continue to share these ethical game changers. I think it is absolutely amazing. Please watch my video below which explains more.
Designed and made by Smith Matthias and Carmen Hijosa
**DISCLAIMER: FAIR USE NOTICE this video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright Law.**
90 Day success challenge week 1 and Printer Pix discount for my viewers